Covid-19 Updates 2021-2022 School Year
(Numbers Updated January 19, 2022)
154 – Accumulative Positive Cases in Tri-Rivers Students
16 – Accumulative Positive Cases in Tri-Rivers Staff
Update Covid-19 Guidelines: January 3, 2022
Dear TRCC Families,
We hope you all enjoyed Winter Break! We are very excited for 2022 and all the opportunities a new year brings to our students, school, and community. Over the course of the last two weeks, the number of COVID-19 cases has dramatically increased, but we have decided to continue with masks being optional. The health and safety of our TRCC students and staff is our top priority and we follow the data provided closely. The CDC has recently announced new guidelines regarding isolation and quarantine that Tri-Rivers will be following. Please see below for the new guidance:
If You Test Positive for COVID-19 (Isolate)
● Stay home for 5 days (absences within this 5-day period of time will be excused)
● If you have no symptoms or your symptoms resolve after 5 days (and you have no fever for 24 hours), you can return to school on day 6.
● Continue to wear a mask for 5 additional days while at school
● After the 5 days, if you do not have symptom improvement or are not fever free, please email daily to report your absences.
If You Were Exposed to Someone with COVID-19
● If no symptoms are present, you can remain at school
● Wear a mask for 10 days
● If symptoms are present, please report your absence daily to and stay home until you have symptom improvement or have a negative test result.
● If you tested positive within the last 90 days you are excluded from isolation, quarantine, mask requirement, and any COVID-19 testing.
Dr. Charles Speelman, Tri-Rivers Superintendent
Please know that the health and safety of our students, staff and families, as well as our community members, is our top priority. We will continue to post information and follow our policies and procedures. When masks are required, the information below provides guidelines. Questions? Please contact our superintendent, Charles Speelman: