Tri-Rivers Career Center Financial Aid Information and FAFSA Completion Session is Thursday, October 17, 2019, 6-8pm at Tri-Rivers.
Ohio State University and Marion Technical College reps will be speaking on college financial planing, including an overview of all potential sources of financial aid available statewide and nationally for students attending any two or four year college or university. This portion of the event is open to students from all TRCC grades and their parents or guardians.
After the conclusion of the information session, we will help seniors and their parent/s and/or guardians actually complete and submit the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal and State Aid (FAFSA).
Bring all of the following documents/information you may have available for you and your parents/guardians for the FAFSA Completion session:
• 2018 Student and Parent Federal Tax Returns
• 2018 Student and Parent W2s (unless self-employed)
• A listing of any other types of untaxed income or benefits received in 2018
• Documentation from you and/or your parent’s case worker with the total amount of TANF received for 2018
• Supplemental Social Security Disability received in 2018
• The total amount of child support paid and/or received in 2018
• The total amount of Federal Work Study received in 2018 (for current college students)
• Bank statements
• Investment records
• Student and parental Social Security numbers
• FSA ID – Both the student and one parent each need to create their own Federal Student Aid username and password at https://fsaid.ed.gov at least three days prior to the event. If you are unable to do so, do not worry, we can help you complete and submit the FAFSA, and you will just need to sign the FAFSA with your FSA IDs later. This will be explained at the workshop.
For More Information, Contact:
Mrs. Kirstin Large: • 740-389-8582