Veterans on Friday, November 9, 2018 as part of their Service Day to thank area Veterans.
The services available to Veterans on Friday, November 9, include:
• By reservation: A Soup & Salad Bar lunch provided by our Culinary Arts students in CC Bistro serving from 10am-1pm
• By appointment: A Wash, Wax & Vacuum vehicle service provided by our Auto Technology students, vehicle drop off between 8-9am, vehicle pick-up 2:15pm
• By appointment: Manicures, Pedicures, Shampoo and Syles, Scalp Treatments provided by our Cosmetology students, appointments to begin at 9:15 and run through 10:30; and 12:15 and run through 1:30
• By appointment: Face and Body Waxing, Facial Treatment with limited makeup application if requested by our Esthetics students, appointments to begin at 12:15pm and run through 1pm for facials and 1:30 for waxing
• Servicing Lawn Equipment including: lawn mowers, chain saws, weed eaters, snow blowers and power washers by our Ag & Industrial Power students. Drop off from 8-10:30am and pick up from 12-2pm
• By appointment: Pet Grooming provided by our Veterinary Science students, 8:30am drop off. 1pm pick-up. Pet to be groomed must be up to date on vaccinations—distemper, rabies, bordetella.
• Portraits taken by our Digital Media & Entertainment students from 9am- 2pm
• Vital Signs Readings provided by our Healthcare Academy students from 8:30-10am and 12:30-2 pm
• A Computer Safety Inspection performed by our Computer Networking (CNET) students from 8:30-11am & 12:30-2pm
All Veterans in attendance will be entered into a raffle for a prize built by our Construction Trades students.
To schedule appointments for services please contact: Nancy Epley at 740-389-8598.